Decided to blog today,reasons--->
1) If not,Veronica will start nagging :D
2) If she didnt, YiXuan might kill me.
3) Youming would pester me like siao
4) It's the 4th of September today?
5) Today was nice cause Yixuan&Youming made me high!
6) Morning was cool, cause Mskwek&Jessie made my morning(:
7) Macs with MsKwek&Jessie is cooooool.
8) Me & Jessie are perfectly fine now[:
Enough of reasons.
This morning, met up with MsKwek&Jessie.
As usual, I'm late again D:
I apologise for that, I can't stop being late.
I will try not to!
We crapped for a long time,
Then started cracking to work.
We're meeting this thursday again:D
Along with Mskwek/Sara/Gaby or more i dont know.
This friday's my dad's birthday!
& I havent buy him anything D:
I think we're splitting cost, that's much better[;
Went to cut our hair on Sunday.
Brother's hairstylist isn't back yet,
Maternity Leave for 3mnths.
But it's okay, there's another lady :D
She cut both our hair!
They help you wash hair dammn nice ehhhh.
Then I'm so lucky, they help me straighten my hair(:
LOVE IT DAMN MUCH.
I cut my hair short, yeah short.
Jessie's gonna layer her hair too :D
I looke like GWEE YI XUAN now!
We're identical now, close to be.
Just that we have different thumb prints,
But its okay((:
She made me high today!
I just read her 31st August post,
& there's lots of SherylChia in there :D
In blod big huge letters!
Veronica: Don't nag anymore okay(:
Cause I POSTED!
I shall end this post with a Quiz.
--------------------------------
Can you name 13 of the people u noe that u can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first.
No Cheating.
1. YiXuan
2. Jessie
3. Youming
4. Dom
5. HuiShan
6. Gordon
7. Chung Hsien
8. Sara-Lynn
9. Gina
10. Darren
11. Paston
12. Mindy
13. Jonas
How did you meet 10?*
I know him last year, primary school.
What would you do if you had never met 2?*
I wouldn't know how to enjoy my life now.
What would you do if 6 and 10 dated?*
I shall call for a Gay Ceromany!
Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Dom is strong :D
How did you get to know 8?
I knew her since Kindergarten, long eh.
Would you ever go on a date with number 12?*
I seriously dont mind.
What's 7's Favorite color?*
Uhhh, Chung hsien, whats your favourite colour?!
What would you do if 6 confessed she/he loved you?
I wouldn't do anything, cause its Impossible.
Fact about 9:*
Gina,my tall & smart daughter!
Who is 4 steading with?*
I think something's fishy between he & ___
Who is number 5 to you?*
She's my goodfriend, we never part!
Would you ever live with 13?*
You mean UNDER-ONE-ROOF?
Is 1 single?*
Excuse me, SHE'S MINE :D
Where does 7 live?*
He live in Eunos.
What do you think about 3?*
I think she's a girl who really needs a close friend,
So that she could voice out what she wanna say to him/her.
What's the best thing about number 8?*
SHE'S A ROCKER.
What do you like about number 11?*
I don't really know him well.
I like his laughter though(:
Favorite Memory with 5?*
We share alot of memories last year,
But there's no specific one :D